Corporate and company law
Angelina worked in Notary 19 of Pachuca, Hidalgo. She did her social service in the Domestic Violence Service Center of the Attorney General’s Office of the Federal District, where she acquired knowledge in the criminal and family law areas. In the Tecnológico de Monterrey she worked as Campus adviser, President of the Electoral Committee and member of the Federation of Students. She joined Sámano Abogados in May 2016 working in the area of corporate law.
- Bachelor of Law Degree. Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Mexico City Campus, 2017 whith Diploma of Excellence to Integral Training.
- Course on International Business in the École Supérieure de Commerce de Clermont, 2014, Clermont-Ferrand, France.
- Course on International Law in Vysoká Škola Ekonomická V Praze, 2015, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Diploma in Leadership 2016, at Technological of Monterrey (Tecnológico de Monterrey), Mexico City Campus.
- Course on the Legal Audit as Means of Preventing Sanctions and Corporate Crimes, at the Technological Institute of Mexico (Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México), 2017.