Corporate law, intellectual property, foreign investment and immigration law.
Cynthia has more than seven years of experience in the areas of corporate law, foreign investment and immigration law. She has been a lawyer of this firm since 2005, where she has worked in different areas, currently being responsible for the area of foreign investment and immigration law, specializing in, among other things, the processing and obtaining of visas, residence cards and regularization procedures before the National Immigration Institute, and performing registrations, notices and cancellations before the National Foreign Investment Registry.
- Bachelor of Law Degree. Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Law School, 2005, Mexico City.
- Diploma in Intellectual Property. Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Law School, 2013, Mexico City.
- Specialty in Corporate Law. Pan-American University (Universidad Panamericana), 2014, Mexico CIty.
ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES AND PARTICIPATION IN ORGANIZATIONS
- Member of the National Association of Corporate Lawyers (Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa, Colegio de Abogados, A.C.) (ANADE) since 2013.
- Attorney certified by such Association in 2014.