Ilce Edith García
Corporate and company law, anticorruption, regulatory law, regulatory compliance.
Ilce has more than five years of experience in the practice of corporate law, regulatory law and regulatory compliance. She worked in Tailor Plan, participating as advisor in projects on regulatory compliance for Municipal and State Governments. She was a legal intern at Cantú Reus Abogados, S.C. law firm, where she worked on corporate law matters; she is also responsible for handling and following up on regulatory and administrative law matters before the Federal Commission for Preventing Sanitary Risks and the Federal Consumer Protection Agency, among others. Ilce joined Sámano Abogados, S.C. in 2014 to strengthen our team in the Corporate Law area, focusing on mergers & acquisitions, doing due diligence and corporate updates, drafting and reviewing of contracts and in general corporate matters. Also, she provides specialized advice to companies regarding anticorruption matters.
- Bachelor of Law Degree. Universidad Panamericana, 2014, Mexico City.
- Specialty in Amparo Law. Universidad Panamericana, 2015, Mexico City. Honorary Mention.
- Seminar on Introduction to Company’s Management (IDEM for its initials in Spanish), Instituto Panamericano de Alta Dirección de Empresas (IPADE), 2015, Mexico City.
- Diploma in Anticorruption. International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and Universidad Panamericana Law School, 2017, Mexico City.
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance. Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, (in course), Mexico City.
ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES AND PARTICIPATION IN ORGANIZATIONS
- Member of the National Association of Corporate Lawyers (Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa, Colegio de Abogados, A.C.) (ANADE) since 2014.
- Attorney certified by such Association in 2017.