Luis Enrique Butrón
Civil, Commercial, Administrative and Aeronautic Litigation, Corporate Law and Foreign Investment.
Luis Enrique has more than eight years of experience in civil, commercial, administrative and aeronautic litigation, foreign investment and corporate law, advising national and foreign companies. He has been associated with several prestigious law firms that are leaders in their field. He joined De la Peza & Matuk Abogados, S.C. in 2017.
- Bachelor of Law Degree. Universidad La Salle, Law School, 2012, Mexico City.
- Specialty in Civil Law. Universidad La Salle, Law School, 2013, Mexico City. Honorary Mention.
- Master of Civil Law. La Salle University (Universidad La Salle), School of Law, 2014, Mexico City (in process of receiving degree)
ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES AND PARTICIPATION IN ORGANIZATIONS
- Member of the National Association of Corporate Lawyers (Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa, Colegio de Abogados, A.C.) (ANADE) since 2015.
- English certified by the TOLES (Test of Legal English Skills) program