CORPORATE LAW AND REGULATED SECTORS.
Corporate Law and Regulated Sectors.
Pablo has more than 15 years of experience in corporate law, particularly in company law, mergers and acquisitions, government contracts and regulatory compliance.
He has worked in well-known companies and firms such as Procter & Gamble, General Electric, Estudios Mexicanos Telemundo, Rubio Villegas y Asociados, and Greenberg Traurig, in which he performed various functions related to corporate law, administrative law, labor law, intellectual property, right to privacy and maritime law.
He participated as the lead attorney in the project for the awarding, through a public bid, of an electric turbines supply contract with Luz y Fuerza del Centro for more than USD$400M.
He has been responsible for the legal area with respect to different investment projects, among which include:
- The financing for the acquisition of 20 boats to be tendered for work in the zone of Campeche, Mexico.
- The acquisition of a corporate group engaged in telecommunications in the Mexican Republic.
- Bachelor of Law Degree. Universidad Autónoma de México, 1999, Mexico City.
- Diploma in Intellectual Property. Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, 2011, Mexico City.
- Screenwriting, movie direction and production workshops. New York Film Academy, 2007, Universal Studios, Los Angeles, California
- Comments on the Regulation of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Parties (Comentarios al Reglamento de la Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares).