Environmental, administrative and intellectual property law.
Stefany worked in the Federal Court of Administrative Justice in the Specialized Chamber in Environment and Regulation, where she was responsible for the drafting of agreements and decisions with respect to judgments of the administrative authorities.
She participated in the law firm of the ITESM CCM, where she provided legal advice to the Tec community and external people in matters of civil, family, labor and criminal law.
She also has experience in intellectual property and management of processes before the IMPI; review and compliance with contracts, as well as family and civil law.
She joined Sámano Abogados in 2017, providing support in the corporate and administrative areas of the firm.
- Bachelor of Law and Political Sciences Degree. Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Mexico City Campus, 2016.
- Workshop on Electoral Law given by the Electoral Institute of the Federal District and the Technological of Monterrey (Tecnológico de Monterrey), Mexico City Campus.
- Political-Electoral Reform Workshop given by Alejandro Delint García, Magistrate President of the Electoral Tribunal of the Electoral District.
- Seminar on Liability of Public Officials, Federal Tribunal of Administrative Justice, 2017.
- Seminar on Updating the Federal Law of Administrative Law Procedure, Federal Tribunal of Administrative Justice, 2017.